Follow Me

Follow me:

Friday, August 27, 2010

Vacation day 46

Today is the last time I'm at this WiFi spot because on Monday we are going back to Stockholm again. It takes at least a couple of days I think.. but longer than the trip down because we are taking a slight detour via the French Riviera, Monaco and Italy. Maybe the toilets along the way there are fresher than the ones we visited in France on the way down. Morre didn't like them at all. Ha, ha! But that's obviously not why we go on a different route. We want to see something new.. not just a bunch of rest stops along the highway. I'll make sure the camera is fully charged and hope that we don't drive past something funny when it's dark or I'm asleep and miss something. Now I'm going out to enjoy this day's +38 degrees Celsius and sunshine. Bye for now!

No comments: