Follow Me

Follow me:

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation Day 6

There are a lot of markets and fairgrounds here in Spain. You can find all sorts of stuff. One tip is to not buy anything right away because you will probably find it cheaper in another market. Wherever you go, there are sweets. It's really hard to avoid so I have actually sinned and bought donuts and other goodies. But I haven't eaten churros yet. They are so yummy..

Morre and I like to explore areas where tourists don't go. On this day , we happened to end up in the middle of an industrial estate, among a bunch of refineries. It may not be the funniest thing to see.. but we found a cool mountain road that was both steep and had lots of hairpin curves. When we finally got over the mountain, we ended up at a cemetery. It was +35 degrees Celsius so while Morre rested on a bench I went around and took some pictures. I usually don't like cemeteries, but this one felt.. peaceful somehow. Or maybe it was just the heat. =)













No comments: